To celebrate the arrival of two gorgeous new colours in the Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra range; Dusted Peony and Silver Belle, we are giving customers the opportunity to 'Buy 1, Get 1 30% off. This offer applies to the whole Bravado range. Simply choose your two favourite colours or perhaps one Bravado Body Silk Seamless and one Bravado Body Silk Seamless Yoga bra. Your discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Oh and of course, there is no freight charge! Offer ends 30th November, 2018
Bravado's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to melt onto your body, and give you amazing comfort. This moulded foam cup bra offers a seamless silhouette, lovely shape and great support. And because the foam cups are removable, you have the option of a thicker cup, or of hiding nipples and breast pads when you need to.
The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra comes with a proprietary Bra Conversion Kit enabling you to convert it to a "regular bra" once your breastfeeding journey is complete.
- - Easy to fit body silk sizing system makes sizing a breeze! The Body Silk Seamless’ ability to gently grow and contract to constantly support your changing shape makes this bra ideal for any stage of pregnancy or nursing.
- Removable foam inserts molded to your shape provide great versatility and the ability to hide nipples and breast pads.
- Seamless support means this bra melts onto the body, supporting every breast shape beautifully while the seamless buttery-soft fabric provides comfort and a seamless silhouette that is virtually invisible under clothing.
- Signature Bravado B-clips designed by Bravado because no other nursing clip met our stringent quality requirements! B-clips are a proprietary functional design, and will stay closed with her every move. B-clips are easy to open and close with one hand and are discreet under clothing.
- Full nursing access cups that drop fully away from the breast
- A proprietary Bra Conversion Kit, is included with your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a "regular bra" once your nursing journey is complete.